Why switch to Linux from Windows?


Switching from windows seems a horrible thought for anyone who is used to it. But here are few point to consider, and give it a try.
I switched to Linux a few years ago.It wasn't my first time— I remember driving with my friend to pick up a Slackware Linux CD in 2014, being very excited about how different it was, and then switching back to Windows a couple weeks later when I wanted my computer to be usable again.
This cycle repeated every year. Each time I was heartened by how far Linux had come, but would regress back to Windows after some period of time. At last it stuck, six months later was surprisingly i realized when after a year Windows felt foreign to me.

One quick disclaimer: if you require Adobe products, Linux isn't for you yet. There are not yet adequate replacements for Lightroom, Photoshop, After Effects, and probably other Adobe software.

1. It’s free (And from free I mean its open source)

2. More Secure, no need of any antivirus

3. Compatible with lower end hardware

4. Drivers included

5. It’s sexy and I know it

6.No licensing issues (if you aren't using it for servers)
7.It feels good to be different :D

Here are a few good distribution's which you can try.






First